I am an Italian physiotherapist and hypnotherapist working in central London. My biggest interest and area of expertise is pain (acute and chronic) and anything related to it.
I have worked in a variety of backgrounds, from hospitals and private practices in three different countries. I regularly look after professional athletes (from rugby, football and athletic) and high profile people from television, politic and finance struggling every day against acute or chronic pain or recovering from surgery.
I can help you to find a reason to your physical sufferance and to solve it quickly and permanently.
I treat patients in my own flat in Canary Wharf but I am available for home visits in all London.
Hypnotherapy sessions available on skype or whatsapp video call as well
What can I certainly help you with:
- acute and chronic low back pain and neck pain
- headache and migraine
- peripheral joints pain (shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, foot and ankle)
- muscle spasm
- sports injuries
- pre and post surgical rehab
- breast oncology physiotherapy
- tendinopathy (hamstrings, Achilles and patella)
I am a clinical hypnotherapist and psychotherapist as well working with individuals only
Some of the issues I can help you with are:
- Fears and phobias
- Low self esteem
- Smoking cessation
- Chronic Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Panic Attacks
- Stress and Tension
- Abdominal pain/IBS
- Bsc (hons) in “Physiotherapy” at the Universita’ Degli Studi Di Genova
- Master Degree in “Osteopathic Techniques For The MusculoSkeletal System” at Universidad Pontificia De Salamanca
- “Hypnosis for the management of chronic pain” at Universita’ degli Studi di Milano
- Master Degree in “Hypnosis and Nonverbal Communication” at UPDA
- “Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy” and The National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy